Bone broth made with the traditional long-simmer method is bursting with flavor. That’s why adding bone broth to your dishes makes everything taste delicious.
But most of us don’t want to spend 18 hours worrying about a pot on the stove or deal with the huge mess of the cooked bones and strained fat. Thanksgiving is filled with lots of cooking already. Why add to the stress?
This easy recipe transforms Mountain Meadow Chicken Bone Broth into the perfect broth to use with all your turkey dishes. You could just use Mountain Meadow Chicken Bone Broth straight, but with a just a bit more work, you can make your stuffing, gravy, and all the leftovers sing with turkey flavor.
Instead of a nearly 24 hour process, you can have delicious turkey broth, filled with flavor and collagen, in just a couple of hours.
Quick and Easy Turkey Broth
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add the onion and turkey neck and giblets; cook, stirring, until the giblets are browned, about 15 minutes.
- Add the Mountain Meadow Chicken Bone broth and herbs. Cover and simmer for 2 hours.
- Strain the broth and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Keep the the neck and giblets for the gravy!